Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thanks

Sorry, for being so slow in making this post.

It's great to find out that someone likes my blog. Especially other migraine bloggers. I want to thank all the people that included me in their list of bloggers worthy of the Versatile Blogger Award. Special thanks to Jasmine of Jasmine's Cove who got there first ;) It's especially cool to get some recognition from fellow bloggers, to whom I look up to and appreciate so much.

In accepting this award I am expected to follow 4 rules, of which number # 1 is to thank the person who gave you the award. Jasmine, I thank you again, as you have been there for me several times when my posts may have reflected the need for validation of my feelings. I appreciate your comments to my posts (especially since I don't get that many ~ hint).

Rule # 2 is to share seven things about myself. Here you go.


1. When I wake up in the morning I pray before I open my eyes. Especially for a no migraine day.
2. I lost my marbles when I was young, and most of my friends think that I'm still crazy.
3. I believe life is something that you have to live out loud. Though, it is harder to do when you have been on disability for three years.
4. I believe there is nothing that I cannot do, with the help of God.
5. Flag day is my favorite holiday, because it is the anniversary of my marriage. Good planning, eh?
6. I like to run with the young dogs. I still enjoy playing sports, especially basketball, with guys half my age.
7. I prefer the title of Technology Stud to Geek, after working for more than 20 years as a web/multimedia designer, IT project manager, and technology director. 


I am having trouble with rule #3, passing the award to 15 other bloggers. Just about everyone that I read is fantastic, as witnessed by all the other people that have already given them the Versatile Blogger Award. Here's my attempt.

1. Abi's Migrainous Wanderings
2. Brainless Blogger
3. Headache and Migraine News
4. Heading Home
5. Jasmine's Cove
6. Life Stewardship
7. Migraine Truth
8. Mom Migraine
9. MyMigraineConnection.com
10. The Good Sport
11. My life with Migraine
12. Pain in the Head
13. Somebody Heal Me 
14. The Daily Headache
15. weathering migraine storms


Hey, I did it! Now, I just need to contact the writers of these fine blogs and let them know how great they are (rule #4)!

  Subscribe To Feed



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and

comment. I appreciate and value the interaction.