Monday, February 16, 2009

Migraine: Pain Free Day (PFD)


I wish I had found this heart generator before Valentine's day, but you know what, we should be showing our love, our compassion and our feelings for the one's we love every day of the year.

You too, can generate a heart (image on your computer) to share with others by clicking the link above. After making your heart, you will need to do a screen capture in order to download it. If you are using Windows, click "F3". On a Macintosh click "Command"+"Shift"+"3". After downloading to your desktop, use your favorite graphics program to edit or crop the image to your liking. You may then upload the image or email it to the loved ones in your life. I hope that you had more than a Happy Valentine's Day,

I hope you had a pain free day (PFD).

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and

comment. I appreciate and value the interaction.