Friday, November 12, 2010

Kiss Me

Everyone knows that a kiss can make you feel better. Mom's all over the world have said to a child, "Let me kiss it and make it better". I produced the following video to commemorate a lifetime together. But this could be you. Take the opportunity to enjoy your time with loved ones. Make every day special by doing something special with a friend. You could greet your friends and family with a kiss, just to show them how much you appreciate them.




Subscribe To Feed

3 comments :

  1. Loved the video Andy and it was a treat to hear Kalin and Corrie singing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Loved the video!!! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the props. You should hear the girls singing together in person. They are planning some duets for Christmas. I'll try to record them to share.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and

comment. I appreciate and value the interaction.