Monday, May 18, 2009

Ice Cream

I've been at war with my head all day. I woke with a migraine. I went to bed (the first time tonight) with a migraine. Actually, I've been to/in bed several times today, trying to sleep away the pain.

I made it through church and lunch today, with much prayer. I didn't eat much and couldn't stay up long enough, this afternoon, to watch my favorite show on Tivo.

I took all my meds, took a hot shower, and gave myself two shots, during the course of the day. I used an ice pack and a heating pad. All, to no avail. I went to bed early, tossed and turned from one side of the bed to the other. I couldn't find a comfortable position and nothing seemed to be able to help.

Then, I ate some ice cream.


-- Andy

2 comments :

  1. Did the ice cream help? I could get used to that kinda Migraine Remedy :) Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it wasn't the ice cream that helped, it must have been the combination of all of the above ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and

comment. I appreciate and value the interaction.