Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I Blame My iPad

To say that I have not published in a while would be a gross understatement. I haven't published since November and really had to push myself to jump back on the horse, so to speak. I've been thinking about my blogging the whole five months.

I could blame the holidays and a slow start. I could blame laziness. I could blame the increase in migraines I have experiencing or the depression it causes. But I'm not going to do that. I am going to blame my iPad.
I bought my iPad at the beginning of November. I used the excuse that the price was right and they would be harder to find for Christmas because of the demand. My wife went for it. And, that's the criteria that really was the most important.

I love it!

I read more. I know what the weather will be. I'm up to date with the sports news and every day goings on. I have my bible right there. I read more. I've really been devouring the best sellers list. These tasks and apps that are available allow me to do so much more. But there is a negative. The lack of a tactile keyboard is really bothering me. It's hard enough logging into web sites and entering passwords when you can feel the keys. Especially when you type as poorly as I do. I can type. Don't get me wrong. I know how to type. But, my speed and accuracy leave a lot to be desired. The iPad has been in the way of blogging.

I am recommitting myself to publishing my blog on a regular basis. I intend to see how the Bluetooth keyboard available for the tablet, allows me to do this. But if it doesn't, I plan to spend more time with my iMac. It's missed me terribly.

So, come back. Stay with me. Give me input on my posts. And, if you feel so inclined ;) tell others about it.
I appreciate you.









READ MORE...


 




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and

comment. I appreciate and value the interaction.