Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Just Call Me Droopy


I'm once again, sitting at the keyboard, while doing one of my best Quasimodo impersonations or even the famous Droopy created by Tex Avery in 1943 (NO, I'm not that old).
Left eye swollen shut and shunning the light.  Left side of my face drooping further than that dog droopy in the old cartoons. Right side of my body, arm and leg feel week and don't do exactly what the brain orders.

If you can imagine asking me, "How are you", then you would get the patented "Droopy" voice (If you want to see and hear the Droopy of old, click here). I'm trying to keep on going, but sooner or later, I'm gonna crash. It's been four days straight with no let up. So, I called the doctor this morning and I'm waiting for my 11:30 a.m. appointment, so that I can get a shot of demerol. That will knock me out for another day or two, and hopefully I'll have kicked the migraine by the time I wake.  I'll see you in a few days.

-- Andy

  Subscribe to RSS for Easy Updates


2 comments :

  1. Hoping the demoral does the trick Droopy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Andy I'm so sorry!! ((Hugs))) Here's the meds working. Hope to see you back on Twitter soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and

comment. I appreciate and value the interaction.