Monday, December 7, 2009

Out Of Kilter


Managing your medications is an important a task, as you have in your life. If your meds are not managed properly, it can mean your life.

Last week was a rough one for me, to say the least. It seems that I did not load my medication dispensers correctly.  I missed a certain medication for a day or maybe two, and the result was NOT a party.

It is so important to use medications as prescribed, being careful to not under medicate or over medicate. The effects of under medicating can be as serious as over medicating, and may result in changes in blood pressure as well as changes in mood and appetite.

Changing medications or prescriptions can be tough enough. But, accidentally missing doses of my meds really threw me out of kilter. I was definitely out of balance, disoriented, and agitated. I definitely intend to monitor my medication dispensation a lot closer.

  Subscribe To Feed






No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and

comment. I appreciate and value the interaction.