Prepare your cave in advance;
- Make sure the curtains, blinds, what have you can be drawn to darken the room as much as possible.
- Have icepacks at the ready to be pulled out of the freezer when you need them. (These are best placed on the back of the neck or forehead. Icepacks may be better than hot, because they help the blood vessels to constrict and lessens nerve inflammation.)
- Have a place to lie down.
- Keep a bottle of water beside the bed.
- Have your favorite pillow ready. (I recommend a buckwheat pillow.)
- Have your abortive meds at the ready.
- Keep anything else you need for comfort in an easily accessible place. (You don't want to have to look around to find the things you need.)
Subscribe To Feed