Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Taking A Week Off Migraines

Yes, you read me right. I am taking a week off migraines. You say, "Andy (because that's what people call me), how can you plan a week off from your migraines?". Well it's not really a plan. I have no secret pill or control of mother nature. I just have decided that I need a break.

Normal people, those without migraine, can plan a weekend getaway and get away with it. They can plan a vacation months in advance and invite anyone they want with the expectation that the plan will come to fruition. I want some of that!

I want to make a plan and stick to it. I want to know what I want to do tomorrow and finish that day with the warm feeling of accomplishment. I want to leave my troubles behind. I don't need to pack a bag unless I can pack my migraines in a bag and leave them behind.

To be honest, I have been taking a break since last Thursday. Today is Wednesday, and tomorrow will make a week. Not trying to jinx myself. Don't believe in that anyway. Don't know why I haven't had any attacks over the last week. I ate some onion rings, felt the pressure change as I was nearly in a tornado, and didn't get enough sleep. The Lord has been especially good to me.

I want a migraine vacation. Start with just a week and see how it goes from there.  I think that I'll like it so much, I'll never want to go back!

  Subscribe To Feed





Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and

comment. I appreciate and value the interaction.