Sunday, October 17, 2010

Botox Is Big News

ARLINGTON, VA - JUNE 05:  Recently laid off wo...Image by Getty Images via @daylifeNow that the FDA has approved botox injections for treating migraine, more people can have access to a treatment that may work for them. Having tried it before, I can tell you that the needle pokes hurt, but not nearly as bad as a migraine. Here's a video I found that touts botox injections as being ready for the general migraine population in as few as three years. Thank goodness it is approved now.

This video may be dated, but you can get an idea of how botox is administered. Dr. Silberstein who is interviewed for this video has been my doctor for over two years. Unfortunately for me, my migraines did not respond to the treatment. But, that doesn't mean that others cannot benefit.





If the flash video above doesn't work, try the link below
http://www.5min.com/Video/Treating-Migraines-with-Botox-175530369

  Subscribe To Feed



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and

comment. I appreciate and value the interaction.