Friday, January 7, 2011

Would've, Could've, Shoud've

I have been remiss the last couple of weeks. I haven't posted since Dec. 8, and for no apparent reason. I would've had enough time to write several posts around the hectic holidays and my unscheduled migraines.  But, I let the joyous nature of the season keep me from even sitting down to the computer.

If I had planned my time more wisely, I could've incorporated several life lessons that I learned over the last month. While I was cleaning, cooking, decorating (did I say cleaning?) I found myself learning how to accomplish some tasks easier, especially as the frequency increased. Maybe I'll be able to put some things down into the ether as my blog continues in this, my third year.

I should've put a lot of my thoughts down on paper. Now it's too late for most of them as they have been lost to my minds eye. A few remain and I hope to take many opportunities to write and share my thoughts about the past, present and future of dealing with diseases like migraine. These are my thoughts for the new year.

I decided to not make any resolutions for the New Year. The habit of making plans, which criticize, seek approval for, and/or mold my life, is too much of a daily event for me.


  Subscribe To Feed


1 comment :

  1. I had a therapist tell me, more than once, that I "should" all over myself!

    Glad you are back to blogging and thanks for sharing.
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and

comment. I appreciate and value the interaction.