Friday, February 27, 2009

Rainy Days and Mondays

Yep, "they always get me down". Mondays are obvious... They're Mondays!

Rainy days are a different matter entirely. I am (blessed?) with being a human barometer. I know in advance of any weather change, by the pressure in my head. I live on the east coast, and I could feel the front coming in last night. So much so, that I had to take a shot in an attempt to downgrade the migraine level.

Barometric pressure is known to be a big trigger to many of us. Terri Robert wrote about it back in 2006, "Migraines Often Triggered By Change In the Weather". I've also seen that many of you mention the weather when you complain of another migraine attack.

I am curious. How many other of you are affected by the weather? And, can you tell from your pain, what kind of change will occur? Please feel free to comment, or use the poll I have created in the right side panel.

1 comment :

  1. Hahaha, I love that photo. If only. If only.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and

comment. I appreciate and value the interaction.