Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Migraine: Using Natural Remedies



I am glad that some can find releif in natural products. I have taken Migrelief, Feverfew, large doses of vitamin B-2 and magnesium, as well as many others (I will have to pull out my list and put in a post). Although, I never found complete relief, I did have some herbal remedies provide a decrease in ether severity or duration of my migraines.

I would much rather find a natural cure than take the handful of man-made prescription medicines that I take up to 4 times a day. Currently the mexilitine that I am taking seems to be decreasing the severity of my headaches a lot. But at a cost. I am finding that I am losing some of the fine motor skills my right side.

--Andy

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and

comment. I appreciate and value the interaction.