Saturday, July 25, 2009

It's About Time



It's About Time

The last couple, three, weeks have been very unkind to me. My migraines have been persistent throughout. In addition, I had some lab work done and it came back as having significant amounts of blood and proteins.

So, in addition to my Quasimodo style migraines, I am fighting kidney stones as well. Head pain, back pain, abdominal pain, and depression have sequestered the majority of my time. Although, I have poked my head up a few times to twitter to the peeps (or tweeps?), I have been unable to spend any significant time at the computer and my blogging. Unable to exercise to increase my energy and losing weight and this has left me depressed as well.

Please keep me in your prayers this week, as I travel back to Philadelphia to see my neurologist. Hopefully we can fine tune my meds even more, toward returning me to a normal life.

Subscribe to RSS for Easy Updates

2 comments :

  1. Focus on getting better, not about blogs (mine always waits for me :)

    Hope all goes well with your Neuro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you find some new answers at your neuro appt!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and

comment. I appreciate and value the interaction.