Sunday, September 13, 2009

I Don't Wait to Procrastinate.

I have been trying to put a post together for weeks.  I've hit that wall, where I just don't know where to begin.  When I do have an idea for a post, I am usually in the thralls of another migraine. The last 6 or 7 weeks have been very tough, physically, mentally and emotionally (are those two the same?). I have given myself so many reasons why I can't do something (like writing a blog article) and prolonged or pushed back everything on my to-do list.

It's just too easy to come up with reasons for "why not". Too easy to keep myself paralyzed from accomplishing things that I want to do. It seems too hard to shift myself into drive during the times that I am not suffering.

It all must start with a single step, a positive attitude, and pushing myself. I know that if I just take one step at a time, I can accomplish a real life between the lost hours or days of my migraines.

  Click Here for Easy Updates


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and

comment. I appreciate and value the interaction.