Friday, September 25, 2009

Next Good Day

Here I am again, in bed, doing my best possum impersonation. I wake each morning.with my own personal cloud hanging over my head.

Though I'm awake, I lie in bed for several minutes with my eyes closed. I lie there taking inventory of each ache and pain. Specifically determining the level of pain in my head.

This diagnostic helps me to know what I can expect for the day. I've planned this day in advance based on what I was or was not able to get done during the past few weeks. And, today I am going to begin staining the front porch that I pressure washed a couple weeks ago. If I don't finish, it will be on my to-do list for my next "good day".

-- Andy

  Subscribe to RSS for Easy Updates


2 comments :

  1. Hoping your good days start to outnumber your bad ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andy - I can really relate. Living the life interrupted! Hope you had a good day. I paid for a project day yesterday with a cruddy day today. Such is life.
    - Megan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and

comment. I appreciate and value the interaction.